Invisalign Treatment

What is an Invisalign Treatment?

The Invisalign system is an orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligners. It can be used to treat orthodontic disorders such as tooth malposition. The transparent, almost imperceptible and invisible system makes the treatment adaptable to children, adolescents or adults without medical or psychological restrictions.

Transparent aligners have very advantageous features compared to metal braces. They are preferred because of their flexibility, lightness, better control of the movement, discretion and especially the absence of pain.


Patient's Teeth Before and After Invisalign Treatment

What are the steps of the Invisalign Treatment?

The orthodontist then collects all the data obtained during the diagnostic session, taking photos, 3D scans and impressions to digitise the patient's data and obtain a 3D model to initiate the type of treatment plan to be applied.

When the transparent aligners are adjusted, the patient can manage the treatment himself. During this treatment, the aligners should be kept in the mouth, except at specific times such as eating and drinking, brushing and flossing. After two weeks of use, the patient should proceed to the next stage of treatment with a new aligner.

How long does it take to process Transparent Aligners?

60% of the problem disappears after 8-10 months. The remaining 40% heal in 12-14 months.
The great advantage of Invisalign aligners is that the orthodontist can suggest to the patient to continue the treatment and advance the set of aligners in several steps, if he considers it wise. This treatment can be used when travelling. This procedure is simple to set up and has the advantage that it can be removed during meals.
To know the price of Invisalign aligners, it is necessary to make a diagnosis with our orthodontist. The cost may vary depending on the complexity of your misalignment and the length of your treatment.

For more detailed information and a consultation with our orthodontist, we invite you to contact us by WhatsApp at +33 6 95 75 68 28.

Quel est la durée du traitement des aligneurs transparents?